We spend a lot of time creating what we believe to be valuable content and take copyright infringement seriously, but we are happy for you to use our content providing you use it fairly and adhere to the following terms.
We are happy for you to…
- Use content that is more than 30 days old – we like to use it exclusively for the first month.
- Use an excerpt with a credit and link back to www.mediamusicnow.co.uk 🙂
- Use the article in its entirety providing the appropriate Author section is included (see below)
Things we don’t want to discover…
- Our content to form all or the majority of your site. Our content must be seen as a supplement to your website and not make up more than 20% of your entire website content.
- Our content should be manually added to your website or blog and must not be scraped using automatic software.
- The article must not be altered or revamped in order to claim authorship or change its meaning.
- You must not remove the links from the About the Author section.
- You must not add any self serving links to the content.
- You must not change the format, i.e. text remains as text, audio stays as audio.
- You must not sell or include the content in a product for sale without prior written permission.
- We expect our links to be pure and do not expect to find no follow attributes added.
- Our content can not be used on websites or blogs that spread hate, racist views or any subject matter that people may find deeply offensive.
Use of this content is based on you including the appropriate ‘About the Author’ section. This must be left intact complete with links to our site. You must also respect the copyright owners views and we reserve the right to request removal should we find that your site is not an appropriate venue. This may include, but is not limited to, us finding offensive words or images on your website or blog.
Please be aware…
Our content is only created and made available for information and entertainment purposes. Although much of the content is written by experts, legal accuracy can only be validated by legal practitioners. Any action taken by the reader is their own responsibility and not that of the copyright owner(s).
If you violate our terms and conditions of re-use, we will initially ask you to remove the content. Failure to do so may result in legal action being brought against you and in such a case we will hold you responsible for all fees and costs incurred.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions about the content or its re-use. If you need help with anything or if you require a html version of any content, we would be happy to hear from you.
About the Author Sections – One of these must be included with our article.
For General Subject Matter…
About the Author: Written by Lee Pritchard and sourced from Media Music Now’s blog. Besides offering advice and insights, Media Music Now provide hand selected royalty free music, voice overs and audio editing, as well as a number of other audio production services, including on hold messaging, audio book & podcast production.
Copy & Paste HTML
For Royalty Free Music Articles…